Kasey Kern

Default I'm almost there...

OK.. I couldnt get the event macro to work so I am just going to use a
"button" to make it work. Everything is working OK right now with what I have
done but I wanted to have a "list box" come up in the process. It is the
easiest thing for me to make I guess.. Here is what I have right now.

Sheets("quote").Range("K2").Select
titletext = InputBox( _
prompt:="Please enter the name of the product being quoted")
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = titletext
Const sPLEASED As String = "We are pleased to submit our " & _
"quotation for # according to the following specifications."
Dim nPos As Long
Dim sRef As String
nPos = InStr(sPLEASED, "#")
sRef = Sheets("Quote").Range("k2").Text
With Range("A16")
.Font.Bold = False
.Value = Application.Substitute(sPLEASED, "#", sRef)
.Characters(nPos, Len(sRef)).Font.Bold = True
End With
Range("C18").Select
End Sub

Any way to add the list boxes in this macro? I already have them made and
linked to cells with input ranges. Also, Is it possible for me to make sure
that when the sentence that is in cell A16 is too long to fit, it will
automatically adjust to fit all the words. I dont want it to shrink, I want
it to wrap. Sometimes, the cell will change size to fit it all, other times
it doesnt. Any way to make sure that it will adjust according to what is in
there?

Thanks in advance for all your help!
KK