Tdilly

Default front end zero

I'm trying to get certain cells to keep the zero in front of the numbers.
ex: 123 s/b 0123 as typed...
numerous cells of different lengths, all may not have a 0 in front, need to
be displayed as typed instead of "0123" showing as "123"

Tasha Dilwood

Thanks!
David Hepner

A couple of options:

Type the cell with a ` before entering the number

or

FormatCellCustomer.....in the Type: box enter 0000

or

change the column to text