Rachel

Default How can I calculate overtime?

I am trying to make a timesheet that will allow the user to enter their time
and will add all of the hours worked into categories. I have gotten to the
point that time can be entered and it adds, but I can not get the formula
that will allow me to generate the hours in the correct categories. This is
what it looks like:

Day Sunday Monday Tuesday
Date 8/21/2005 8/22/2005 8/23/2005

Time In 08:30
Time Out 18:00
Other Out 12:30
Other In 13:00
Total hours 00:00 08:00 09:00

Overtime
Vacation
Personal 08:00
Regular 09:00
Total Hours 00:00 08:00 09:00

The bottom half I want to auto generate minus what ever the user puts into
the personal and vacation spaces. This time counts toward the forty hours
worked, but never counts as overtime. Can someone please help me figure this
out?