DQ1

Default Empty cell 0

Mental block. Isn't there any easy way to fill all empty cells with
"0"'s?

--
DQ1
DQ1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26841

Bernie Deitrick

DQ1,

Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Value = 0

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"DQ1" wrote in message

Mental block. Isn't there any easy way to fill all empty cells with
"0"'s?

--
DQ1
DQ1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26841
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401137

Paul Sheppard

DQ1 Wrote:
Mental block. Isn't there any easy way to fill all empty cells with
"0"'s?

Hi DQ1

You can enter a single zero just by typing into the cell, to enter
multiple 0's either enter a ' first, or format the cell as text first
and the enter as many 0's as you like

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401137

Bernie Deitrick

DQ1,

Mental block he that is the VBA code that will do it (thought I was in .programming).

To do this manually, click the button to the upper left of cell A1 to choose all cells. Then use
Edit / Go To... Special Blanks. Then press 0, and press Ctrl-Enter.

Sorry for the confusion.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"DQ1" wrote in message

Mental block. Isn't there any easy way to fill all empty cells with
"0"'s?

--
DQ1
DQ1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26841
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401137

Jay

Mental block. Isn't there any easy way to fill all empty cells with
"0"'s?

One way:

First type 0 in an empty cell and use
Edit Copy