Default excel charts

Hi,

I have 2 sets of data for times. I can plot the chart data onto an
excel bar chart and see the results, no problem. However I'd like to
compare the 2 sets of times. i.e. I'd like to have two bars, side by
side for each of the times. i.e.

A1=1 secs
A2=2 secs

B1=4 secs
B2=5 secs

Right now I can plot all the A1,B1, ... N1 values but I don't know how
to put the results for A2, B2, ... N2 beside each of those for the A1,
B1,...N1 etc.

Am I right in thinking I just have to change the data range? Or do I
need somethign else? i can use the wizard or whatever it takes to
redraw the chart. Right now my data range is defined as;

=Sheet1!$A$4:$B$20

I know these values are meaningless without the chart but it gives an
idea what I currently have defined. Do I need to change this data range
value?

Thanks much for any info

GrahamO