Angel

Default ANOVA

I'm doing a variance anlysis with two factors and many samples by groups.
When I put the number of rows for each sample in the dialogue box, It shows
me a mistake: Each sample ought to have the same number of rows.
In my example, I have two factors, and 5 repetitions for sample, and when i
write the number 5 in the row for sample, It give me an error. Do you know
what could be the problem?
Mike Middleton

Angel -

- Mike