Liz

Default What you see is what you get

I am trying to print a spreadsheet out to make it look as it does on the
screen. If I try to make the rows and columns bigger then the font gets
smaller and there is still a lot of paper left to print on.
bj

one possibility is to select the area you want to print
shift <edit<copy picture<As shown on screen
paste to word or someplace and print

"Liz" wrote:

I am trying to print a spreadsheet out to make it look as it does on the
screen. If I try to make the rows and columns bigger then the font gets
smaller and there is still a lot of paper left to print on.

Earl Kiosterud

Liz,

File - Page setup - Page tab. You can set the "Adjust to" to scale the
print size up or down.'
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com