Snowcap

Default =PROPER

Using Excel 2003. Have downloaded info and it was downloaded in all caps.
Have tried to use the =PROPER formulat but it doesn't work. If I go to a
separate cell in the spreadsheet referencing a specific cell it works. How
can I change in one worksheet all caps to PROPER ?
Lady Layla

How are you using =PROPER?

It's designed purpose is to be used in a different cell --- for example your
information is in Cell C5 then in D5 you may put =PROPER(C5). Then in D5,
you would have the information from C5 with PROPER capitalization