aron

Default row and column labels

When opening a worksheet the row and column labels automatically appear as
numbers instead of letters for columns and numbers for rows. What can I do?
aron

I found the answer to this question. You need to go into
tool/options/general and uncheck the box next to R1:C1

"aron" wrote:

When opening a worksheet the row and column labels automatically appear as
numbers instead of letters for columns and numbers for rows. What can I do?

Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)

Tools, Options, General, uncheck 'R1C1 reference style'

Have a great day,
Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)
http://www.TheExcelAddict.com