halfordryan

Default Want to link several sheets in single workbook for searching purposes.

Hello,

I have what would otherwise be a VERY long sheet broken up into several
sheets, however I would like to get them to preform as one long one.

The only reason they are broken up into different sheets is because
there are only 256 columns which is insufficient. I am aware of the
Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 11.0 control, however I find it is not as
friendly as a regular workbook. Also it scares me a bit that the whole
spreadsheet is something of a window inside of a worksheet that can be
wiped out with a stroke of the delete key.

So, what I have is rows of serial numbered items/parts and hundreds of
parameters for each item. I want to be able to create a list to find
what parts have specific parameters in particular columns regardless of
what sheet they are on.

OR...if anyone can tell me how to make the Microsoft Office Spreadsheet
11.0 control permanently fixed (as if it were just a worksheet) so that
I didn't have to click edit everytime I wanted to use it and fear
loosing the entire spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.

R.Halford

--