Greg

Default how to find all matches in an array

I have a task list that in one column lists the person primarily responsible
for it and in the 2nd column is the back up person. The 3rd column is the
task. On another sheet I want to put in someones name and bring up all tasks
they are responsible for and all the tasks they are backup for. What is an
easy way to do this.
Peo Sjoblom

Easiest way IMHO would be to use advanced filter

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Greg" wrote in message
I have a task list that in one column lists the person primarily
responsible
for it and in the 2nd column is the back up person. The 3rd column is the
task. On another sheet I want to put in someones name and bring up all
tasks
they are responsible for and all the tasks they are backup for. What is
an
easy way to do this.

Greg

"Greg" wrote in message
I have a task list that in one column lists the person primarily
responsible
for it and in the 2nd column is the back up person. The 3rd column is the
task. On another sheet I want to put in someones name and bring up all
tasks
they are responsible for and all the tasks they are backup for. What is
an
easy way to do this.

Thanks for the suggestion - I will try it that way