bill

Default Excel file hangs for several min, before opening

Hi,

I have a user that is opening large (10MB) files located on a server on the
intranet.
She is using Win NT4.0. The files take forever to open. I usually visit her
system and
clean out her temp files, internet, cookies, etc, and this helps for a
while. Is there anything else I could try to get these to perform quicker,
without moving the files over to a local machine. P.S. the network is very
quick so thats really not an issue.
thanks, all Bil
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeed.htm