zach f

Default need help with formula on summary page

I need help setting up a formula on a summary page. I have a ton of
worsheets that are all set up the same. My summary page is set up
differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page.
I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet.
An example of my formula now is ='T-4-1'!$F$28.

Thanks in advance
Zach f
Ron de Bruin

Try this one Zach f
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"zach f" wrote in message ...
I need help setting up a formula on a summary page. I have a ton of
worsheets that are all set up the same. My summary page is set up
differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page.
I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet.
An example of my formula now is ='T-4-1'!$F$28.

Thanks in advance
Zach f

Ron de Bruin

Oops