Junior Member

Default Text lines in a cell

I want to be able to have more than 1 line of text in a cell.
Paul Sheppard

--
kboec

Hi kboec

Try this;

Enter first line of text, then hold down ALT key and press Enter, now
enter second line of text

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=400690

Ed Ferrero

Hi kboec,

Type something in the cell, press {alt}-{Enter} to insert a new line. (That
is hold down the Alt key and press Enter)

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net/

I want to be able to have more than 1 line of text in a cell.

--
kboec

Rowan

FormatCellsAlignmentWrap Text.