roblo

Default Save As .XML, not exporting blank cells

I have a sheet with a XML map applied and I want to use the Save As or
Export command to transfer that data to a .XML file. But I also want
the blank cells exported as well. Excel 2003 doesn't seem to export
cells if they are empty.

Is there a way to export all the cells even if they are blank?

Thanks
robert

--
roblo
roblo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22469

roblo

bump.... :)

--
roblo
roblo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22469
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=400569

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BigCohunes

Unfortunatly, Excel does not provide a way to do this. There is no way
for Excel to export empty cells.

I ran into this problem a little while back, I ended up writing a perl
script to create the XML.

Good luck.

--
BigCohunes