okhameed

Default how can I use functions limited to selected records when autofilte

how can I use functions limited to selected records when autofilter is on?
Duke Carey

Take a look at the SUBTOTAL() function in the Help file. Despite its name,
it does much more - average, count, min, max, etc.

If your formulas are more complicated, provide some examples of the types of
calculations & you'll likely get better guidance