Carl Bowman

Default Excel is Deleting My Formulas??

I am having a problem in that Excel is deleting my formulas and just leaving
the raw data when I place the curser in the formula and press enter. It is
almost like I am doing a paste special for only the values but this is not
what I am doing. The formulas are links to Honeywell's PHD data historian.
Thanks in advance.

Carl Bowman

I appreciate your answer but the formula really disappeared. We found a
problem with the Honeywell PHD data historian in that it deleted the formula
since the formula was built when Excel was not conntected to the server.
Thanks again.