Oliver

Default How to keep colunm headings when scrolling down in excel

When using an excel worksheet I put my own headings for columns in row #1.
When I scroll down too far I lose those headings. Is there a way to keep them
at the top of the screen?
Joham Shason via OfficeKB.com

Highlight the 2nd row and click on WINDOWS -- FREEZE PANES.

Hope that helps

--
Joham

Tom Ogilvy

select row 2 and do Window=Freeze panes

with any cell selected you can do Window=UnFreeze panes
to reverse it.

if you selected B2 and then did it, row1 and column 1 would be "frozen"

it freezes to the left and above the current selection.

Tom Ogilvy