ktatey

Default data consolidation

I am using Excel 2003 to run a Workbook for doing the running statistics for
a Darts Association. I use Data Consolidation in a Macro to update the
Workbook after entering all of the data for a round. My problem arose with
the ladder when two teams had a draw, normally there is 2 points given for a
win and this works fine but for a draw there is only 1 point given and the
consolidation will not sum the one point. I tried using data consolidate
without the macro and it still would not do it. In another part of the ladder
data is consolidated to sum the number of games played, this data is added 1
at a time and this consolidates fine. I am at a loss as to what is happening,
it seems that Excel does not want to recognise a 1 in a column that has
always had 2's in it, if that is possible.