rick

Default excel

when i run excel and go to the tools menu, and click on any of the tabs, i
always ge this error cannot access dictory c:\excel files
Dave Peterson

Try creating a directory that matches the name in the warning message.

Maybe it'll allow you to get to the options and change stuff to not point at
that folder.

--

Dave Peterson
Gordon

rick wrote:
when i run excel and go to the tools menu, and click on any of the tabs, i
always ge this error cannot access dictory c:\excel files

PLEASE do NOT use "Excel" in the subject. We all *KNOW* your question is
about Excel because......this is an EXCEL GROUP! Put a précis of your
question in the subject line, and expand on it in the post.

Thank you.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and
Deacon

I had the same problem. What worked for me was to recreate that file path
which will allow you to get into the tabs again, then go into the save tab
and modify the auto recover path to a different, valid path and you should
be fine. This was on Excel 2002, may be different for other versions.

Deacon