Kay

Default Tex Box

Hi,

Is it possible to have a value from a cell displayed in a text box?

Tks
Jim

Earl Kiosterud

Kay,

Yes. You need to be in Design Mode (button on Controls toolbox -- View -
Toolbars - Controls Toolbox). Right-click the text box - Properties. The
Properties window should open. Make sure the text box remains selected. Go
to the Linked Cell property, and put in the cell you want it linked to.

Now turn Design Mode off. Anything you put in the text box will appear in
the cell, and vice versa.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Kay" wrote in message

Is it possible to have a value from a cell displayed in a text box?

Tks
Jim

KC

Thanks Earl!

Regards,
John (thru Kay's account)

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:48:18 -0400, "Earl Kiosterud"
wrote:

Kay,

Yes. You need to be in Design Mode (button on Controls toolbox -- View -
Toolbars - Controls Toolbox). Right-click the text box - Properties. The
Properties window should open. Make sure the text box remains selected. Go
to the Linked Cell property, and put in the cell you want it linked to.

Now turn Design Mode off. Anything you put in the text box will appear in
the cell, and vice versa.

Kay,
I just select the text box, type an equals sign in the formula bar then
select the cell I want linked to the text box.
Ken Johnson