Laura

Default insert rows and update linked cells

I have a master worksheet with 25 other worksheets linked to it. Is there a
way for me to add rows throughout the master and have the linked worksheets
add the same rows and then update the information added to the Master
worksheet? I have owners with an owner number and need to be able to
additional owners under them in case of a sale or death. Thank you for any
help.

Roger Govier

Hi Laura

Click on the first sheet tab, then whilst holding doen the shift button,
click on the last. This will Group the sheets.
Now anything you do to one sheet, will be replicated to all the sheets in
the group.
Insert your rows, copy any formula you need into the new rows.
Click on any individual sheet tab to ungroup them again.

--
Regards

Roger Govier