ML

Default cell reference in header row

How do put a cell reference in a custom header?
Anne Troy

An accurate response requires the version be known.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"ML" wrote in message
How do put a cell reference in a custom header?

Anne Troy

ML: I'm an idiot. I'm thinking "graphic" and not cell value. But I am
getting an answer for you. :)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"ML" wrote in message
My version of excel is 2003.

"ML" wrote in message
How do put a cell reference in a custom header?

Anne Troy

Okay, here we go:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4856
Hope it helps!