-   -   A cell in my spreadsheet won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42324-cell-my-spreadsheet-wont-print.html)

jB

A cell in my spreadsheet won't print

The cell content is text, a word and a number. I can see it in print preview,
but it doesn't print. The cell is similar to a few other cells in the
spreadsheet. I have re-entered it. I have copied from similar cells that do
print. It still doesn't print. Any help?

WREFORD

Check "view-pagebreak preview" and see if the cell in question is
within the blue box.

--
WREFORD
WREFORD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26594

jB

The cell that won't print is within the page setup.

"WREFORD" wrote:

Check "view-pagebreak preview" and see if the cell in question is
within the blue box.

--
WREFORD
WREFORD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26594
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399189

Earl Kiosterud

jB,

Try a different font in the errant cell, or different size. Actually, it's
likely your printer driver that's errant. Try the latest driver (get from
printer mfg web site). Try a different printer.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"jB" wrote in message
The cell content is text, a word and a number. I can see it in print
preview,
but it doesn't print. The cell is similar to a few other cells in the
spreadsheet. I have re-entered it. I have copied from similar cells that
do
print. It still doesn't print. Any help?

Jim H.

A cell in my spreadsheet won't print

I have this same problem. I'm doing nothing fancy with my spreadsheet, just
using it to type up a shopping list. In fact, I'm not capable of doing fancy
Excel stuff. All my cells are printing fine except for a couple in a column
that for some reason show up on print preview but are blank on paper. BTW,
the rest of the cells in the same row print fine. What's up?
--
Jim H.