emailreynolds

Default I have not got a clue

Hello

I have 2 Spreadsheets, one is a for monthly quotes and the other is for

monthly business obtained.

The quote sheet could have 100 entries but the business sheet would
only contain say 20 of those 100 entries.

I need to copy certain columns from the quote sheet onto the business
sheet. I would only copy them if the quote sheet contained a Yes in
one of its columns.

I have tried an IF Statement but this still produces 100 entries on the

business sheet (80 blank and 20 containing information)

As you can tell I dont know any code so I would greatly appreciate some
code where I can simply add the path/file names and the relevant columns
names for each file.

Many thanks

Mark

--