Default Someone must have asked this before but I can't find it!

Being a relative Excel newcomer I,m not sure of all the terminology so
may have used the wrong terms when searching. What I am trying to do is
create a worksheet in which a cell shows one of 3 values (LOW,AVERAGE
or HIGH) according to the value in the cell to the left of it, which
itself is the sum of the 2 preceding cells.
To be more specific, cell D6 is Men, E6 is Women and F6
is"=SUM(D6,E6)". I then want G6 to show "LOW" if F6 is less than 5,
"AVERAGE" if it is between 5 and 20, and "HIGH" if it is over 20.
If anyone understands the question and can help, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.

Many thanks to both of you: a great help!