Puzzled User

Default How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?

I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I
am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using
Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file
format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any
help out there?