Inderjit

Default how to save on the other

I am cleaning the data file which has three spread sheets( sorted by
alphabetical, college, center Id). When i was on the alphabetical order , i
made some changes there, but when i came to the format ID order, it dint show
any change.Whatever changes i made in one sheet , it didnt show in other.
Plz if any1 can help me in this ... I hope i was detailed enought to make my
point clear.
Anne Troy

How are the sheets linked?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Inderjit" wrote in message
I am cleaning the data file which has three spread sheets( sorted by
alphabetical, college, center Id). When i was on the alphabetical order ,
made some changes there, but when i came to the format ID order, it dint
show
any change.Whatever changes i made in one sheet , it didnt show in other.
Plz if any1 can help me in this ... I hope i was detailed enought to make
my
point clear.

Inderjit

Hi Anne,
when u open the new blank docun=ment , it shows anutomatically three
sheets.... i didnt link them. It just appears at the bottom of the sheet.."
sheet1, sheet2, sheet 3" . i hope u got my point.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

How are the sheets linked?
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com