Dathmar

Default Delete Select Targets

I have a massive sheet that I have to delete spacific entries on. Here
is an example of what I'm looking at:

Code:
--------------------

AU332 AU33209 0 1 AA h u
AU33210 1 1 AB h u
AU33211 AD N i
AU334 AU33401 AA n i
AU33402 1 1 AB n j
AU33403 AN j o
AU33404 0 1 AN j k

--------------------

What I need to do is copy the first column which is a family. Then I
have to select one of each of the 0,1 (or 1,0) and a 1,1 subject. I
need to get the whole row. If I can delete the odd stuff that has
nothing where 1's and 0's are that would work or if I can get anything
that has the 1,1 or 1,0 or 0,1 and put them on a new sheet that works
too. Anything help would be better than editing 6000 enrties by hand.

Thank you

--
Dathmar
Dathmar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10192

swatsp0p

Try Auto-Filter. You can manipulate on various content (blanks,
non-blanks, custom with parameters, etc.)

Good Luck

Bruce

--
swatsp0p