Eric @ SEASH, Evansville

Default Memories of Lotus 1-2-3 - How do I do this in Excel ??

Way back in the deep dark recesses of my memory I seem to recall some way of
extracting all unique values of a certain field from a database in Lotus
1-2-3 to a different portion of the spreadsheet. I have a need to do the
same thing now, but like most of the world, I am using Excel now. I can't
seem to figure out how to get this done in Excel...in Lotus...I think it was
with a data - extract command.

Thanks for the help !!
Gary's Student

Put a label cell on top of the column containing the data
Click on the label cell and then pulldown:

Data Filter Advanced Filter...

Check Copy to another location and unique records only

FInally enter the destination location.
--
Gary's Student