Dragonfly

Default Why does graphic in Excel header disappear when I e-mail file

I was asked to place a logo in a header on an Excel worksheet. However, when
I returned the completed worksheet the other person cannot see the graphic
whereas there is no problem on my own PC. Is only a link to the logo inserted
into the header, so that it is no longer available on the other person's PC?
If so, is there any way to actually embed the graphic in the header as I
cannot see any options. Many thanks
DNA

Where is the actual logo? Is it local on your PC?

Dragonfly

Yes, it's in a folder in My Documents

"DNA" wrote:

Where is the actual logo? Is it local on your PC?

DNA

If the logo is "in" the header, you wouldn't see it by just viewing the
worksheet, what happens if the other user prints the worksheet or even
does a print priview? He should be seeing the logo in print preview.