Chris01623

Default highlighting cells when reaching certain numbers

I have a "number of days of sick" column on my spreadsheet, and i would like
to know if theres a function that could fill the cells with a colour when
that certain person has reached a certain number of days of sick? e.g. cell
turns read when it hits 10 onwards.
Thankyou
Paul B

Chris, you can use conditional formatting, select the cell you want to
change color then format conditional formatting, cell valve is, greater than
or equal to 10 and pick red for your pattern

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003