JeffC

Default HOW DO I PRINT USING A MACRO?

Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how to write and save a macro that will print 4
ranges from an Excel Worksheet?
Never used VB before hence need a lot of help.
Thanks.
paul

if you have no macro experience you can "record" a macro.
ToolsMacroRecord New Macro,you can give it your own name by typing in the
box which will normally contain macro 1
You need to be absolutely clear in your mind what you need to do because
when you press ok every menu choice and key stroke is being recorded,go
through your normal range selection and print procedure,at the end press the
stop recording button which should be floating on your spreadsheet.You now
have a print macro.However without modification it will always choose the
exact same ranges you just did.To run the macro press alt and F8
together,select your macro and press run.....
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"JeffC" wrote:

Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how to write and save a macro that will print 4
ranges from an Excel Worksheet?
Never used VB before hence need a lot of help.
Thanks.

FSt1

hi jeff,
if the ranges never change in size, you can to that on macro record.

Toolsmacrorecord new macro.

print the four ranges while the recorder is on. when done, turn the recorder
off.

Toolsmacromacros

when the macro dialog box comes up, highlight the macro then click edit.
there's your print macro.

post back if this seems too simple.

Regards
FSt1