julieanne12

Default identically size merged cells for sorting rows

I am using excel 2000 and I have been trying to sort rows based on the
content of 3 colums. But every time I try to do this I keep getting told
that the merged cells need to be identically sized, I have no idea what this
means and how to change the cells so that they are identically sized.
Can anyone help?

hideki

I think that's mean you have merged cells in your selection. You have to
delete the merge before sorting. I'm not sure if there is other solution
without deleting the merge.

--
hideki
hideki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18903