Voodoodan

Default Dialog box dynamic text

Hi,

I've created a dialog box in Excel 2000, and I'm wondering if it's
possible to have text in the dialog box which changes according to a
specific cell in a worksheet?!?

Thanks,
Dan.

--
Voodoodan
Voodoodan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=597

Jim Rech

If you're using Excel 2000 you should be using a userform rather than a
dialog sheet. but you can have dynamic text in a dialog sheet dialog when
the dialog appears. This is an example of code that sets the caption of a
label from the text in cell A1:

Sub a()
With DialogSheets("Dialog1")
.Labels("Label 4").Caption = "abc"
.Show
End With

Jim
"Voodoodan" wrote
in message ...

| Hi,
|
| I've created a dialog box in Excel 2000, and I'm wondering if it's
| possible to have text in the dialog box which changes according to a
| specific cell in a worksheet?!?
|
| Thanks,
| Dan.
|

| --
| Voodoodan
| Voodoodan's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=597
| View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397961

Voodoodan

Jim,

That's just what I needed, thanks. I just changed the "abc" bit to a
Range("??") value and it works fine.

Thanks,
Dan.