Lost in Sport

Default Look up and Transfer Data

I have multiple spreadsheets that I want to move certain information from to
get all my info into one spreadsheet. Is there anyway to search mutiple
spreadsheets by a column like "Area" and tell it to retrive another
multiple colums like "Sport", "venue", "day", "date" etc then post it into a
corresponding column in another
worksheet by matching "Area"??
also information input into seperate spread sheets should also update the
spreadsheet with merged ino?

Dave O

Your answer is almost certainly "Yes" but in order to help we'd need an
example of your data. Functions such as VLOOKUP can easily summarize
data, but the formula you'd use depends on the nature and layout of the
data.

Dave O

Please describe the layout of your data: what data appears on what
tabs, what column headers, etc.
That way the entire newsgroup can suggest ideas.