Chris-John Turner

Default Grrrhhhh..Outlook task form

Hi all,

I have created a task form which has some custom fields such as
'description' - no problem with this. I now need to import data into tasks
which I can do but am running into frustrating problem...When I try to map
fields I can only map to the generic Task fields and not any I've created
(user defined fields) so i can only import some of the data...Does anyone
know how i can map to custom fields?

Tia

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

You cannot map nor import/export custom fields.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Chris-John Turner asked: