Darryl

Default Displaying Product value only when it is greater than $0.00

I need to know the formula for displaying the dollar value of a PRODUCT only
when the value is greater than $0.00. I am making an Invoice sheet and do
want zero values to appear when there is no value above zero dollars. Cells
are setup as currency. The value even though zero would be calculated by a
SUM at the bottom of the column.
Anne Troy

Hi, Darryl. Consider conditional formatting to change the font to white
dependent on the value of the Total cell.
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_ excel.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com