Old August 20th 05, 04:35 AM
Golam Rahman

Default How can I get my forgotten password

I have protected my sheet in Exceel, which I forgotten my password. Would you
please let me know how can I recover it?

Old August 20th 05, 05:20 AM
David McRitchie

try searching
password sub mcgimpsey
probably won't make any difference if you do a web or a groups search.

---
HTH,

Old August 20th 05, 05:23 AM
RagDyeR

Check out this web page of J. McGimpsey:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--

HTH,

RD

Old August 20th 05, 03:30 PM
Tim

Excel Password Recovery http://lastbit.com/excel
Express password recovery at http://passwordnow.com (within a few
minutes, free demo)

Old May 31st 19, 08:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Download eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software and get back lost Excel password without creating any trouble through the help of the Brute Force attack, Mask attack, & Dictionary attack. This tool has provided a FREE DEMO VERSION to recover Excel (.xlsx, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xla, .xlam, .xltm) file password and show the first three character as a hint. It supports all MS Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit) and it can also, Unlock Word document password and Access file password.

Get More Info:- https://www.esofttools.com/excel-password-recovery.html