Jimv

Default How do I add a larger sized, blank every other row in a spread she

I have a spread sheet full of data. I need to incert a larger sized, blank
row in every other space? Macro possible. I have this macro:

Sub test()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim numRows As Integer
Dim R As Long
Dim rng As Range
numRows = 1
Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
For R = rng.Rows.count To 1 Step -1
rng.rows(R + 1). Resize(numrows).EntireRow.Insert
Next R
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

This will add the row, I just need it to be a larger size.

Thanks

Jim