mae1778

Default Linking Embedded Document Fields

Okay. What I'm trying to do is to create a custom title block in EXCEL.
The title block is originally from a Word document header. Since I
can't create a header in EXCEL the way I would like to, I'm simply
creating one on the top of each worksheet. The problem with this is
that the title block becomes dependent on the column/row size, which is
extremely annoying. The solution I've had for this is to embed a word
document titleblock that floats over the cells. The question I have
now is....

Can I link the values of the first embedded word document to the other
embedded titile blocks? I would be nice if I didn't have to retype it
all by hand each time I wanted to make another worksheet.

--
mae1778
mae1778's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25716