Robert

Default multiplying an enitre column.

In excel I have four columns all containing 500 cells. These cells represent
wholsale pricing. I want to muliply each column by 2 so they represent
retail pricing.

Robert
Jim May

Back u or save your data FIRST!
then in an empty cell outside your 4X500 matrix
enter the number 2.
Copy this same cell (containging the Value 2).
Highlight the full range A1:D500,
then click on the Menu - Edit, Paste-Special,
Click the Multiply button, then OK

erase the cell containing the 2.
HTH

"Robert" wrote:

In excel I have four columns all containing 500 cells. These cells represent
wholsale pricing. I want to muliply each column by 2 so they represent
retail pricing.

Robert

Dave Peterson

Put 2 in an empty cell