Mohammad Irfan

Default How do i convert number to wording

How can i convert number to wording in ms excel
for example 1,100 = One Thousnad One Hundred.

I there any function or method by which i can
convert number to wording.
Paul B

Mohammad, have a look here,

Also see here
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Mohammad Irfan" <Mohammad wrote in message
How can i convert number to wording in ms excel
for example 1,100 = One Thousnad One Hundred.

I there any function or method by which i can
convert number to wording.

Mangesh Yadav

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...gramming/brows
e_thread/thread/67a8380dafcea636/d0cc1286d078593c?q=convert+number+to+words&
rnum=1&hl=en#d0cc1286d078593c

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...gramming/brows
e_thread/thread/fdea2eca87d4e308/20a90d9742f650c2?q=convert+number+to+words&
rnum=2&hl=en#20a90d9742f650c2

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/strings.htm

Mangesh