Nancine!

Default worksheet security

I would like to ensure that designated users have access to one worksheet but
not to others within the workbook. Everything I have read is workbook related
only. Is it possible to split the security access within a workbook?
Dave Peterson

Not really.

Excel's protection of worksheets is really not a security feature. It's more to
stop people from overwriting formulas (in locked cells on protected sheets).

If your data is really confidential, then don't put it in excel. If you do put
it in excel, don't share the file with anyone.

--

Dave Peterson