veness

Default How do I perform agreement statistics (kappa coeficient) in MS Ex.

To Mr/Mrs

hi, im an undergraduate student from University Science of Malaysia,
Applied Statistics. Im undergo a factory's project now. One of the
project's title is " To formulate an Excel worksheet for Measurement
System Analysis on attribute data using Kappa Analysis"
Can u send me the guideline tat how to perform agreement
statistics(kappa) in excel worksheet?

Thank you.

From
Veness