finney78

Default Removal of thousands seperator in downloaded data

I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example
is a number like 2 098,67. Excel will not recognize this as a number. How can
I remove this thousands seperator so that the number becomes 2098,67? I need
to do this to use the data in another program.