Dkso

Default Graphing A3 on A4 paper

I have to produce a graph that will have about 7 product groups with about
50 pickers names per product group, and a total for units and qty picked for
each picker.
So there should be about 700 points to plot.
I've looked at stacking the bar (column) chart which reduces it to 200 but
this is still too big for an A4 piece of paper.
I've also tried it with a PivotTable.

Is possible to produce the graph on A3 and have my printer print it on two
A4 pages or can someone suggest anything else.

Thanks in advance....

Dean
--

http://www.dkso.co.uk/