Lu

Default data combining and importing

I need to upload Excel file into another system.
Part of my Excel file looks like that:

A B C D E
1 Account
2 410. 05 107 110. 9995200
3 410. 05 107 110. 1004300

how can I combine the data from cells A--E into one account like that:
410.05107110.9995200 ?

Thanks for your help,
Lu.
Ray A

One way
In cell f2 use formula =a2&b2&c2&d2&e2 copy the formula down. Then
copypaste specialvalues. You may then delete columns A:E
HTH

"Lu" wrote:

I need to upload Excel file into another system.
Part of my Excel file looks like that:

A B C D E
1 Account
2 410. 05 107 110. 9995200
3 410. 05 107 110. 1004300

how can I combine the data from cells A--E into one account like that:
410.05107110.9995200 ?

Thanks for your help,
Lu.

Dave Peterson

And if your values are numeric, but formatted to show (say) 2 digits, you may
need:

=a1&text(b1,"00")&text(c1,"000")&d1&e1

(depends on what those cells really hold.)

--

Dave Peterson