Dennys

Default Could you tell me how I increase more columns in Excel?

Alan

You cant, 65536 is written in stone.
Regards,
Alan.

JE McGimpsey

Well, 256 is hard-coded.

65536 *rows* are also hard-coded.

In article ,

You cant, 65536 is written in stone.

Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:18:03 -0700, Dennys

Not possible to do so in Excel.
--ron
bj

actually for columns 256, but you can go to new worksheets with an additional
256 per sheet.

"Alan" wrote:

You cant, 65536 is written in stone.
Regards,
Alan.

StinkeyPete

65,536 rows by 256 columns (maximum limits)

see Excel specifications and limits in the help file

"Alan" wrote:

You cant, 65536 is written in stone.
Regards,
Alan.

Alan

Jees!, Done it again JE! Must read more carefully! Ever felt a fool? lol :)
Regards,
Alan.

"Alan" wrote:

You cant, 65536 is written in stone.