jubiie

Default can't find excel

My friend had to install an upgrade on her office computer and after she had
followed all the instructions on how to upgrade the new program. Excel
disappeared and is no way to be found on her computer. Please help
JDM

Re-insert the disc for the installation and choose custom installation.
Select MS Excel from the list of options to install and try again.